Monday, 6 April 2015

Hello.

Well, hello.
Welcome to my very first blog post.
My name is margo Flynn, it's cool if you're reading this and you're not myself.
So I'm a tumblr veteran. I was one of those annoying tumblr obsessed girls for ages, but I want something that isn't addictive, and sometimes over sexual like tumblr. I forgot to mention, margo Flynn isn't my real name.  Sorry about that, but I want to keep discreet and I don't  want anyone from school finding me on this.

So, first thing you need to know about me is... I LOVE to read. I'll read pretty much anything, but I have a special love for John green books. Now I sound like a tumblr girl again, ranting about the fault in our stars like it's a holy grail and Ansel elgort will turn up and take me off on a romantic holiday in Italy. I do like the fault in our stars, but looking for Alaska is my all time favourite.  I'm such a stereotypical teenage girl, a paper girl, if you must. Sorry about the paper towns reference, margo Roth spiegelman is half of the reason my fake name is margo Flynn.

Online destruction is my choice of name because i feel like everyone is destruction to themselves, maybe not everyone, maybe it's just me. Ripping  myself apart and throwing it into the Internet, I am a paper girl, we're all paper people, we can get torn so easily. It's so simple to just reach out and tear a piece of paper. We are all paper. We mightn't all  be fake as it says in paper towns, but we sure are easily broken.

So this is all a bit about me for this first post, so I'll quickly talk about music (I could go on for hours) so, I listen to a lot of things, my  favourite bands are HAIM and all time low.  My generic pop loving friends  have no idea what sort of music I listen to, but I'll just sing along to whatever "cool music" they're into at the moment. HAIM and all time low are both really popular but no ones seems to be able to name one song.

So friends are fun. Sort of. Actually friends kind of suck. I don't have many friends and I'm not exactly prepared to leave them. I've known most of my friends for years and I find that Internet friends are way better. So if anyone sees this and feels like they want to talk to me, I want to talk too.


I guess that's all I have to say.
Well, goodbye to you, you amazing creature of the earth who used your time to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment